The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.Description
As a Director of Business Development for Facilities Services, you will have an exciting opportunity to exceed assigned pipeline and profit objectives and work closely with the VP and AVP of Sales in developing overall sales strategies for your geographic territory. You will also partner closely with regional executive leaders and directors in creating and implementing the sales processes and aligning with regional operational goals.
Successful sales leaders in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for a defined market.
- Aggressively research, identify, qualify & target potential clients & develop access strategy to initiate contact.
- Develop & maintain relationships at the C-Suite level while understanding and communicating prospective customers' corporate culture within Aramark.
- Exercise creativity and independent judgment in developing and evaluating sales and marketing strategies in selling broad portfolio of services within defined market.
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: Competitive Environment, Account Sales Strategy and Territory Development Strategy.
- Identify needs and source customer specific solutions for those needs.
- Utilize resources from across Aramark in order to design & deliver customer desired outcomes.
- Influence and collaborate with regional team members without formal authority to achieve expected sales objectives.
- Develop relationships with intermediaries to build pipeline of opportunities and awareness of capabilities.
- Represent Aramark in the marketplace through various industry conferences and events.
- Build relationships personally with prospective C-Suite customers to ultimately develop a coach for all new sales initiatives.
- Provide appropriate market & competitive information.
- BA/BS Degree is required for this position. Ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of B2B solution-based selling experience.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Consultative Selling: understanding how to align and become a strategic solutions partner to fulfill client needs.
- Successfully building alliances and influencing key decisions makers (at all levels).
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies.
- Researching and obtaining market awareness of industry and client.
- Financial acumen in understanding operations, financial modeling, and proposal development.
- Demonstrating competitive drive & determination, to navigate through red flags and deliver expected results.
- Developing and executing sales processes through indirect/direct influence.
- Demonstrating strong, creative writing and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills.
- Position requires flexibility to travel 75%, including overnight.
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veteran.