The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.Description
The VP, Business Development will report directly to the VP, Growth of Business Dining. The incumbent will be responsible for leading a team that develops and implements Growth strategy focused on proactively sourcing and selling to Business Dining clients. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work and navigate within a highly matrixed management organizational culture and will collaborate with C-Line clients, sales leaders and regional operational leaders on initiatives related to sourcing new business in key areas of our portfolio. He/she will work with their respective regional leadership in Business Dining to develop and leverage processes, best practices, capabilities, and relationships to accelerate growth within their respective territory. The ideal candidate should be comfortable leading a team of high performing sales professionals as well as influencing across reporting relationships.ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Vice President, Business Development will be responsible for these additional activities, but not limited to:
- Act as a critical member of the LOB leadership team in growing new business and exploring alternative choices and a full range of business solutions that add value to our clients.
- Identify and develop a go-to-market strategy to leverage the core competencies, while achieving a positive return on investment for the client and Aramark.
- Lead team to plan, develop and execute sales strategies tailored to potential clients.
- Serve as subject matter expert on competitive services and approaches within their respective territory.
- Innovate tools and protocols for proposals, presentations, etc that enhance our sales efforts.
- Create and provide insights on lead generation, measures, and accountability platform.
- Serve as the relationship leader for consultants engaged within their geographies.
- Drive opportunities within existing accounts to cross sell and leverage other Aramark services
- Drive a winning sales and growth culture within the team through coaching and performance management strategies supported by data and dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required, MBA or Master's preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years of B2B sales experience in a services business, including strategic account development of new customer accounts, providing business solutions based on customer needs and client/ market environment.
- Experience in the Dining industry preferred.
- Expertise with a demonstrated, quantifiable record of progressively increasing responsibility in a sales function, ideally with large system sales and/or account management.
- Industry focus would be ideally from a customer/client-facing business, or a service-driven business, although additional industry experiences would be considered. Preference for proven ability to sell across multiple types of services
Aramark is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran