The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.Description
This position will strategically and operationally lead the Micros point-of sale (POS) support and Menu management teams. This role will be accountable for providing customer support services for POS implementations, and driving menu support and process improvement. This position will work closely with the Field Support team, Field Service managers, and provide support for the project deployment team with implementation and training resources.
The incumbent will create a POS support and menu management strategy, processes and governance around enterprise POS so that all levels of the organization will benefit from the process improvements and centralized support model for POS in North America. They will also engage the POS & Payments Product teams to create a sustainable model for pilot programs to drive top line growth and margin expansion. This role will ensure that the support strategies developed are in sync with the POS Master Data work and will create processes to ensure consistency across the organization. Vision to drive change and improvements in menu and support are key to this role.
Extensive experience with complex POS in high volume in centralized environments coupled with integration to key business applications are required. Excellent communication skills, management, problem solving, customer and client relationship management skills as well as vendor management are critical to this role.
Reporting to the VP of Field Services & Support, the IT Manager will be accountable for the execution of all POS support and menu management functions. He/she will work closely with mobilizations & deployment, Field Service Managers, and Business Relationship Managers.
- Develop, lead and manage a highly productive, motivated and driven POS support & menu management team through strong communication, empowerment, reward and coaching techniques.
- Create a vision, strategy, processes and governance to drive quality change, process improvement, and support for our operations.
- Provide sustainable POS operational processes across all business units that drive productivity and growth.
- Ensure field teams have access to training during implementations and on demand and align all content with current processes.
- Create processes and governance around Support and Menu management for POS implementations.
- Be an advocate for our clients and field to meet tight timelines and overall customer satisfaction.
- Drive productivity and meet customer need for Aramark's POS implementations.
- Drive effort of technical support of POS, interfaces, menu, and IT processes during normal working hours, extended weekend, and evening support.
- Provide leadership and accountability to all commitments made by Aramark and drive to exceed all client expectations
- Maintain close working relationship with business leaders, Group IT and other line of business IT Leaders across the ARAMARK operating portfolio.
- Close working relationship with Field Service Managers to define and evaluate business needs, challenges any inefficiencies that may be resolved through automated solutions or process changes.
- Implement and manage Incident Management for Aramark as a community of practice, with direct accountability for Incident Management in US Food & Facilities LOBs and with a focus on revenue impacting incidents emanating from POS, Payments, and Menu technologies.
- Manage ServiceNow Incident Queue Manager and Incident Management processes across 100+ assignment group owners and 100+ configuration items, including oversight and establishment of metrics, reporting, and continuous improvement using Lean Six Sigma approach
- Extensive Micros point of sale experience is required. Proven leadership experience needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology Field is required. Master's Degree desired.
- 7-10 years of experience with a progression of responsibility, but not limited to, in depth, hands-on expertise with large and complex hospitality and point of sale solutions. Strong analysis, organization, management, communications, interpersonal skills are essential. Solid proactive decision-making skills required. Experience with hospitality customer technologies is required. Experience leading distributed teams is required.
- Experience with educational patron management systems (Transact, CBORD, ScanPlusQuatum), payments technologies (FreedomPay, Elavon) and menu management (PrimaWeb, PDM) desired.
- Experience in ITIL, IT Service Management, specifically in Incident, Problem, Request, and Change Management, using a continuous improvement approach.
- Business process optimization and re-engineering experience, including Lean Six Sigma, desired, with requirement to achieve Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification in first year of employment.
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veteran.