Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark’s Diversity & Inclusion team is a key part of the Global Talent COE function. Reporting to the Director of Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), the Diversity and Inclusion Senior Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and mobilization of the diversity & inclusion strategy across the enterprise. A successful candidate will understand the business impact of diversity & inclusion and will leverage key metrics and strategies to drive positive business outcomes.
- Assist in the execution and delivery of diversity & inclusion programs and initiatives.
- Responsible for updating and enhancing content on D&I intranet and internet sites
- Responsible for executing D&I communications activities in collaboration with the Corporate Communications team
- Help to enhance diversity & inclusion education efforts, including the development and facilitation of new workshops, training, tools and resources
- Assist with diversity analytics, including tracking metrics, analyzing and generating diversity reporting to show trends and impact across diversity programs and initiatives.
- Develop presentations to advance awareness of key initiatives and demonstrate the impact to the business.
- Assist with cultivating relationships with key external diversity organizations and vendors.
- Assist with the planning, setup, and breakdown of diversity meetings, events and conferences.
- Help to manage and provide guidance to Employee Resource Group initiatives to drive membership and employee engagement and to ensure that they are functioning to advance D&I strategy
- Lead the completion of the annual diversity survey process.
- Conduct research and stay current on Diversity best practices and new Diversity programs and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline processes in support of the team.
- Collaborate with key partners and stakeholders including but not limited to Corporate Communications, HR Communications, Training & Development, Talent Acquisition, Analytics, etc.
- Provide administrative and tactical support for Diversity initiatives and programs as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development,
Communications, or Multicultural Studies
- Four (4) + years of demonstrated working experience in Diversity & Inclusion or related field
- Understanding of diversity and inclusion in a corporate environment.
- Experience working with Employee Resource Groups or other volunteer groups
- Experience creating project plans and run of shows to support programs and initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to communicate with various levels.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage & connect to diverse groups and individuals.
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Must work well with limited direction and functions well under pressure.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast- paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across all levels of employees.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, and work some nights and weekends to support programs and events.