Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within ARAMARK Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
As the Chef Manager, you will be the lead culinary person who is responsible for overseeing all of the culinary operations for this site.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food;
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques.
- Duties will include interacting with guests in the Suites and Banquets area as well as over sight with service staff, runners, and utility staff.
- This role will oversee food operations in Suites, Banquets/Picnics and Concessions locations for quality, presentation, food safety.
- Ideal candidates will possess two to three years of post high school education, preferably a culinary degree, and two to three years in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession.
- This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or problems. Requires oral, reading and written communication skills.