Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Know and uphold Aramark’s policies, procedures and Service Agreement with GM-WTC to allow customers and tenants to focus on their core business. Take ownership of campus wide facilities, infrastructure and grounds, and drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance facility performance, operating effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Analyze the GM-WTC service agreement to understand Aramark’s commitments and the profile of professional and technical skills necessary to meet the letter and spirit of the agreement.
- Develop job standards and the recruiting strategy, generating interest in the competitive labor market. Initiate the hiring process to screen, select, engage and orient new employees and transfers to Aramark’s service agreement with GM-WTC for which they are responsible.
- Engage Aramark corporate resources to schedule, present and document participation in mandated training for safety, sexual harassment, workplace violence, etc. Engage GM-WTC or contracted resources to schedule, conduct and document participation in contractually required training in safety, workplace behavior, job skills, client standards and practices.
- Administer the process, scheduling and documentation of periodic performance reviews, promotion, transfer, remedial counseling, progressive discipline, layoff and termination, in accordance with contract requirements and collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
- Prepare and distribute publications and media and stage events to enhance employees quality of work life.
- Work closely with Labor relations to ensure close communications with key Union Hall Management while ensuring disciplinary processes are closely managed to optimize a proactive, highly efficient work force.
- Work with GM line of business teams to ensure tight control and accurate management fo programs such as PPO flex staffing, MSOs, FSOs and USOs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or related discipline. Certification by recognized professional bodies preferred (Human Resource Certification Institute or Professional in Human Resources) Coursework indicating advanced professional development.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience as Human Resources Manager or assistant in large facilities, maintenance, construction or manufacturing organization.
- Administrative experience related to human resources management for facility operations management, including budgeting, regulatory compliance, recruiting and hiring, training, labor relations, etc.