Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: While working under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will perform daily building maintenance duties including, but not limited to, plumbing leaks and stoppages, lighting repairs/replacement, minor electrical replacements, minor HVAC troubleshooting and reporting, structural component repairs (carpentry), painting, furniture assembly and repair and general duties.
• Must have aptitude for data entry and work order labor input
• Assists mechanic to perform vehicle and engine repair and maintenance including but not limited to tune up and engine analysis.
• Operates computerized engine diagnostic machine.
• Move vehicles to and from service areas.
• Perform test drives.
• Supervise wash rack personnel.
• Perform safety checks on buses
• Fuel buses
• Must be able to attend safety meetings as required
• Thoroughly clean in detail - windows, upholstery, floors by scrubbing, waxing interior and exterior, polishing, shampooing, etcetera
• All other duties assigned by management
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of Class A/B driver’s license.
• Attention to detail is required.
• Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 50lbs and must be able to stand and work for long hours.
• Must comply with all applicable safety and local regulations, standards, and procedures.
• Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients and vendors.