Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Driver is responsible for maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles on site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Drives company/client vehicles to and from destinations in a safe manner
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports, clean and fuel vehicles/equipment as necessary
- Responsible for the transport and loading/unloading of equipment and/or products when applicable
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on equipment and vehicles to management in a timely manner
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience as a driver preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs.