Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The General Office position is responsible for a collection of responsibilities which must take place. These responsibilities may in fact be shared amongst the General Office staff and each person should be cross trained and conversant on how to effectively complete all required tasks. The General Office position is a multi-faceted role that supports the functions of Billing, Human Resources, DOT Compliance, Legal, and other AUS Corporate departments.
- On site HR responsibilities:
- Implement new administration procedures and forms as directed by the Group Processor, HR management and Finance. Maintain existing employee Personnel files, DOT, OSHA, and other H/R compliant record keeping as directed by Finance or Human Resources.
- Support New Hire Orientation and compile New Hire packets according to Central Office Guidelines in cooperation with the Group Processor.
- On site Accounting responsibilities:
- Review, Support and Maintain the Management Reports including, but not limited to, monthly inventory, and the monthly API review. Further support the business process around accurate inventory counts, safety and API reviews.
- On site Office responsibilities:
- Support the Daily Office functions by ordering supplies through iProcurement, ordering business cards, picking up mail (where applicable), ordering computers for new employees & attending to the Front Desk.
- On site Functional Responsibilities:
- Support the Billing Function within the MC by Printing Invoices/ Settlement Sheets/ etc. and Scanning and Sending Billing Related Information as requested.
- Support Management Reporting within the MC by providing reports to the Management team.
No special physical requirements for this position. Position is situated in an office environment.
- Work Experience 1-5 yrs., preferred
- Microsoft Suite Experience, specifically Excel required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
- Experience with Oracle Business Suite, a plus
- 2 year degree preferred but not required