Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Development of new software products and coding updates and modification of existing products
- Conduct testing as required for the product definition and development
- Investigate new technologies as necessary to enhance or develop products
- Create and test code to implement the product or product features
- Develop testing parameters for new products and/or functionality
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience developing new and maintaining existing business applications in either the public or private sector. The successful candidate will also have a thorough understanding of software development practices, including requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing and integration in an agile environment.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year program) in Computer Science or equivalent discipline is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance and frequent changes of requirements.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and engage productively on multiple projects in various stages of development simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and technical goals to design robust, user friendly applications
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to manage entire application development projects throughout product life cycle.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams including application designers, programmers, testers, QA team, and documentation and support staff.
- Ability to develop project requirements and schedules and communicate them effectively to management.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Knowledge of payroll, HR, and time and attendance systems, specifically Kronos, is a huge plus
Required programming skills include:
- VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web Services
- Knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles
- PL/SQL or T-SQL experience (PL/SQL preferred)
- Proficient with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Team Foundation Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) in Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio (RDL files design , implementation and deployment)
- ServiceNow Development Experience is a huge plus
- Mobile Development Experience is a plus