Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
As part of the global information security team, this position will identify and manage threats and vulnerabilities, monitor and correlate events, drive incident remediation, and improve the overall security posture of the organization.
- Leverages security monitoring tools, skills, and processes to identify and remediate threats.
- Optimizes the security event lifecycle, from notification through closure and recommendations. Utilizes dashboards and metrics to demonstrate effectiveness.
- Participates in threat hunting, threat monitoring, correlation, analysis and incident management.
- Leverages knowledge of networks, devices, applications, and databases to enhance security solutions.
- Contributes to general security awareness programs for the enterprise. Partners with infrastructure teams to collaborate on security solutions towards a common architecture.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify risk areas, and leads efforts to identify solutions and address gaps.
- Prepares and delivers reports and presentations on risks and remediation activities.
- Stays abreast of current threats, procedures, and techniques to improve security posture.
- Assists in selection, design, and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Proactively identifies and leads resolution of risks.
- Provides input to overall security strategies.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in the IT Security space
- Demonstrated ability to improve security posture through the management of security events, assessment and remediation of vulnerabilities, and partnership with IT and user communities.
- Experienced in leveraging security incident and event management (SIEM) solutions, vulnerability scanners, penetration testing, and other solutions to proactively identify and remediate threats.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure (networks, servers, clients) and/or application platforms (web platforms, applications, databases, middleware).
- Ability to leverage IT Service Management platforms such as ServiceNow to improve operational processes and reporting.
- Working knowledge of common security frameworks such as NIST or ISO 27001.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of enterprise security experience
- Experience in global enterprises is preferred
- Experience with PCI and retail is beneficial
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA and PCIP are a plus