Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for supporting the Operational Excellence, Marketing & Sales Operations teams. This individual will work as part of a team to deliver data analysis and reporting across various platforms specific to labor, service, assets, procurement, marketing and national account sales. This position will interact with all levels of the organization, and supports center led strategies and initiatives with decentralized execution across the North America Operations.
- Provide data analysis support & report generation across various platforms specific to labor, service, assets, procurement, marketing & national account sales
- Support marketing with sales incentive tracking through weekly reporting and analysis
- Support marketing with specific program reporting & analysis and asset profitability
- Support national account sales operations team through analysis on lease & chargeback opportunities
- Maintain & update various master data tables or provide additional support like EPP updates, lease updates, Oracle equipment catalog
- Backup equipment procurement team on processing purchase orders when needed
- Develops and maintains expert business knowledge of the applications, processes, and data management requirements supporting Sales Operations and Operational Excellence Activities.
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for analytical & problem solving skills along with an attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and utilize multiple internal platforms for data mining
- Ability to work and communicate within a matrix organization including field operations, regional staff & LOB support functions
- Possess strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- A self-starter able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Thinks Strategically – Focuses on the future and creates direction
- Raises the Bar – Take smart risks and sets high expectations
- Knows the Business – Has strong business judgment, prioritizes, and is decisive
- Simplifies the Agenda – Takes an enterprise view and helps others connect the dots
- Influences with Impact – Influences through action, and communicates effectively
- Manages Courageously – Embraces change and manages conflict
- Leverages Diversity - Promotes inclusion and leverages differences
- Develops Others - Develops capabilities and inspires commitment
- Drives for Results – Focuses on the end result and does the right thing
- Takes Action – Plays offense and moves with speed
- Works with Others – Plays as a team and achieves excellence together
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, supply chain, operations management or related field
- Strong end-to-end business process, analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skill
- Experience utilizing complex Excel formulas and functions to build and update reports
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work in a dynamic fluid environment and effectively cope with change
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast paced team environment while maintaining work quality with various locations and team members.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and logical manner.