Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Responsible for ensuring that monthly NVD Front Line Allocation process is completed accurately and on time. Key responsibilities include performing in-depth data analysis related to NVD performance, variance to plan, and insights into program and business unit performance.
Supply Chain Management financial analysis reporting:
- Review the monthly NVD analysis for SCM management identifying volume and rate issues by program and LOB.
- Review regular NVD Projections, integrating with Purchasing and LOBs, for presentation to key stakeholders within SCM, Business Units, and Group Finance.
NVD Front Line Allocation:
- Review FLA variance explanations and in-depth analysis.
- Review monthly FLA spreadsheet prepared for distribution to Corporate Finance and SCM management.
- Communicate FLA variance explanations to LOB CFOs as required.
- Participate in FLA results briefings with internal SCM management, LOB Finance teams and Corporate Finance as required.
- Assist in creation of annual NVD plan
- Provide insights and analysis for monthly NVD projections. Program level and LOB detail
- Support SCM’s Distribution, Operational and Procurement Teams with ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Generate ad hoc reporting for non-SCM clients as required.
Work on special projects as requested.
Reports to Finance Director, GSC&P. Interfaces with GSC&P senior management, corporate management and Business Unit management. Extensive utilization of financial systems and models. This individual must be able to manage multiple tasks while adhering to schedules and deadlines. The work atmosphere is independent, with general supervision and guidance.Qualifications:
This position requires a 4-year degree or equivalent industry experience. Financial analysis experience preferred. Proven analytical skills, communication skills, and PC skills are required. Strong detail orientation and the ability to prioritize multiple projects concurrently are essential. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is critical. Microsoft Access, Oracle Discoverer and relational database experience is helpful.