Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Develop and define workplace performance improvement strategies, leveraging Aramark learning resources/programs in support of Healthcare Technologies strategic and operational goals.
- Lead collaboration with key leaders to develop and implement a knowledge management strategy positively impacting productivity/engagement, performance improvement, sharing of lessons learned, and in support of the repeatable business model.
- Provides input to steer business approach for performance analysis, instructional systems design for technical content, reinforcement systems, and evaluation methodology.
- Maintain working relationships with Aramark CoE contacts.
- Develops reinforcement strategies with Human Resources supporting strategic programs to maximize learning application and business benefit.
- Collaborates with Human Resources to implement and maintain new recruiting strategies for Technical Field Associates.
- Monitors industry innovations and bring new technologies in instructional challenges, performance support, and performance improvement to Healthcare Technologies.
- Accountable for Healthcare Technologies specific program creation, implementation, and sustainability.
- Assist in managing annual budget for all related expenditures.
- Works with subject matter experts to develop technical training programs.
- Utilizes a standard and consistent template for all technical training programs to ensure quality and consistency.
- Reports to the Director of Quality
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of the Healthcare Technology Management profession
- Ability to develop a business case, sponsorship, and manage strategic alliances
- Ability to ensure the capture of technical content and create high quality technical training courses for all types of clinical equipment, including biomedical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging, through collaboration with SMEs
- Project management
- Performance analysis
- Process improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking
- Successful leadership of cross functional teams
- Requires a Bachelors degree, with an MBA preferred
- Requires a minimum of 5 years professional experience