Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Business Process Analyst, Global Operational Excellence will be responsible for working on projects related to enterprise performance improvement and productivity. He/she will work on assigned projects to develop and leverage organization-wide processes, capabilities and relationships to accelerate efficient performance across the company.
The qualified resource should be comfortable working in a team and a matrix environment. This resource must work effectively with the various team members from the business units to successfully develop and deploy projects.
Will be responsible for the additional activities, but not limited to:
- Performing sophisticated analysis and data modeling to support the planning, design, development, and delivery of productivity initiatives
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams on productivity and operational improvement initiatives.
- Significant “Client facing” communication activities to deploy projects and programs
- Project management duties for assigned projects
- Performing in-depth market and business analyses, as well as any necessary research needed, to support productivity and performance improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience, including working in the areas of demand planning, productivity, efficiency, and/or supply chain operations
- Experience working for a top tier consulting firm – ie: Deloitte, PWC, BCG, Bain.
- Industry focus or client industry focus would be ideally from a consumer-facing business, or a service-driven business, although additional industry experiences would be considered.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, financial and problem solving skills
- Strong and dynamic presentation and communication skills.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
- The qualitative and quantitative analytical skills needed to build and implement insight-based models.
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.