Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Marina Services in addition to providing monthly/annual slips and buoys offers a Managed Boat package as well as a la carte services for piloting, cleaning, pump outs, private tours and cart service. The Office Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the operation of the Managed Boats Program, Account Collections, excellent customer service, staff hiring/training and other duties as assigned.
List the principle on-going responsibilities that are necessary to accomplish the purpose of the job.
• Post open positions, interview candidates and assist with the hiring, training, coaching and exit interviews of seasonal office staff.
• Schedule and maintain accurate time records via Kronos.
• Create and submit biweekly payroll packets to management.
• Maintain the Management Boat Program including customer confirmations, invoicing, and scheduling via the Management Board.
• Maintain excellent customer relations via phone and email, supply invoices and receipts in a timely manner and handle guest concerns in a professional manner.
• Prepare purchase order requests for necessary office supplies.
• Utilize Acctivate for warehouse purchasing and Purchase Order inquiries.
• Maintain receiving logs and invoice files, submit to Accounts Payable.
• Coordinate with customers and staff for services including tows, pilots, cart service, pump outs and other services offered.
• Troubleshoot issues with billing and transient reservations.
• Oversee opening and closing procedures including overnight slip dock walk, arrival and departure reports, and in-house slip reports.
• Review open work orders for closure in time for End of Month.
• Effectively communicate with customers, marina staff and other departments.
• Perform all essential duties of an office clerk.
• Report daily sales, ensure proper cash handling and maintain receipt tracking.
• Possess strong knowledge of DockMaster system for customer balances, transient reservations, work order maintenance and customer statements.
• Monitor aging reports and contact customers for collections, complete impound procedures as necessary.
• Respond directly to all customer complaints and ensure they are resolved efficiently and immediately in a professional manner which does not negatively impact on the reputation of Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas.
• Complete marina customer contracts and maintain records.
• Coordinate daily preshift meetings with office staff to address concerns or relay any relevant information from weekly leadership meetings.
• Assist management in preparation for National Park Service and other environemental inspections.
• Prepare monthly inspection reports for dock walks, buoy audits, and safety inspections.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Must be well groomed and report to work in complete uniform.
• Always maintain a high level of professionalism.
• Know and enact the Aramark mission statement and values, utilize know and utilize WEST and SERVE.
• Have or obtain knowledge of the Lake Powell area including the lake, hours of operations and services of all departments.
• Follow all company procedures and policies to ensure a safe, efficient work environment.
• Attend DockMaster and marina training as available.
• Other duties as assigned.
STATUS AND SCOPE:
Describe the reporting relationships, special skills and abilities required to perform essential job functions.
? Reports to Southlake Marina Services Assistant Marina Manager and Director of Operations
Describe experience, education and related course work typically required or expected to perform essential job functions.
• High School Diploma
• Cash handling experience
• Previous office or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience using DockMaster, Acctivate, Kronos, Microsoft programs preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail required.
• Basic understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
• Ability to multi task and problem solve in high stress situations.