Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Service Manager manages the OCS and/or Vending assets, process and service technician work group by assigning work orders, supervising the preparation of equipment for deployment, scheduling service for equipment and assets, and managing the performance of the service team to enhance key business service metrics and client retention. Responsible for ensuring that prompt, pleasant and complete service is provided to clients in the pro-active service of assets as well as in reactive service calls to reduce repeat calls and ensure appropriate equipment is deployed to clients. Supports Service STARS culture and safety leadership in the Market Center to provide a positive workplace.
- Manages service technician workforce that installs, repairs and replaces equipment and ensures that work is completed using STARS techniques. Participates in hiring process for service team and is responsible for the training, coaching and performance management of service team.
- Schedules, manages and monitors daily workload of employees to include preventative maintenance, water filter/ UV exchange schedules, and service tickets to service team. Supervises the completion of all scheduled service and drives improvement in key metrics to include repeat service calls and time to complete.
- Monitors and orders equipment and parts inventories. Communicates inventory levels with management and sales teams to ensure alignment on current needs and forecast future requirements.
- Works with the sales team to coordinate equipment demonstrations, installations and other service moves and repairs for potential and current clients.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in service, maintenance or other related operations
- Must have at least 5 years of managment experience
- Ability to professionally communicate and maintain organization
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.