Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Based in Yosemite National Park; the Food and Beverage Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Food & Beverage Manager with all food and beverage based operations for the front of the house operations.
- Assisting with recruiting, hiring, developing, promoting, disciplinary action for F&B Team.
- Responsible for involvement in the forecasting, budgeting, P&L responsibility, food & labor costs, creative food & buffet displays, food and beverage service Standards
- Oversee and manage cash handling, dining room/bar/game room
- Ensure component compliance with sanitation and safety requirements.
- Assist to manage the Aramark Food Waste program and Aramark Alcohol Service Policy
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 year Hospitality Management.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential to success in this role. Previous experience controlling food & labor cost, menu development and pricing required.
- P&L accountability and /or contract -managed service experience is desirable.
- Able to work event based hours(nights, weekends, etc)