Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Payroll Administrative Clerk position supports the Payroll Operation’s department by performing tasks to maintain employee/payroll records. Duties will include data entry, validation and auditing of work performed, general administrative (sorting of mail, filing, etc.). This position will support general administrative tasks across the payroll team. Must leverage all appropriate systems, and non-systems controls to ensure compliance with Aramark’s Payroll Sarbanes-Oxley policies (SOX).
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves, opens and distributes incoming mail and faxes
- Utilizes personal computer and various Aramark systems application including, but not limited to Ultimate Software, FedEx system, and Well Fargo – CEO.
- Performs data entry associated with employee payroll.
- Completes various clerical functions to assist with daily employee processing.
- Performs data entry in Microsoft to maintain team statistical information (daily counts) and will create charts.
- Maintains all electronic archive files relating to employee payments.
- Research and responds to Service Now tickets, as assigned.
- Performs other related duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Validate and approve manual checks entered by the payroll team.
- Print and send all live checks out to appropriate location.
- Responsible for keying all direct deposit entries in the Wells Fargo application
Additional Job Functions:
- Special accounting projects as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
- Ability to develop relationships within the Business Service Center and with front-line employees as required to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently in resolving issues proactively.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, good business judgment, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external partners, including other locations, customers and banks.
- Flexibility to extend hours as required to meet business demands.
- Education – High School diploma or greater
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft office.