Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark Healthcare is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Environmental Services Training Manager a large medical facility with several satellite buildings and medical school. This position will report to the Assistant Director of EVS and includes assisting in the completion of all environmental services, complying with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies and client. The Training Manager will be responsible for training all Environmental Housekeepers to ensure that Aramark cleaning processes are learned and practiced by all new and existing employees. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers.
- Provides training to all new and existing employees on all Aramark cleaning processes. Ensures employees are knowledgeable on the use of all chemicals and personal protective equipment.
- Oversees employee proficiency in cleaning processes and provides effective feedback to both employee and the management team.
- Implements and maintains quality improvement processes for the EVS Department.
- Trains employees on the proper trash and linen removal procedures. Trains employees on proper set-up of carts including storage, stocking and supplies.
- Develop a stable, competent work force and encourage personal growth of all personnel through periodic evaluation and review.
- Demonstrates professionalism and courtesy when answering/responding to all calls and requests.
- Ensures employees comply with JCAHO, OSHA and Aramark, hospital and infection control.
- Provides employees with checklists, guidebooks, or other training material to ensure proper procedures and processes are followed.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the Department.
- Assists in coordinating the activities of EVS staff to ensure efficient and cost-effective utilization of staff, materials, and equipment.
- Ensures consistent applications and regular use of all ISIS Pro modules to properly manage the operation.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Bachelors Degree preferred. High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of five to seven years in housekeeping wihtin a healthcare/hospital environment.
- Strong customer orientations is required for success in this position.
- Will be skilled in directing and motivating the staff; have knowledge of infection control techniques.
- Provide effective oral and written communication skills, having the ability to work well with others at all levels.
- Full knowledge of pertinent regulatory agencies and the policies, codes, standards, and regulations that applies to clinical equipment in their area.
- Must have detailed organization and prioritizing skills with the ability to train; teach, demonstrate and follow-up on all assignments, when necessary.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Can interpret and follow technical instructions and complete assignments timely; showing a sense of urgency.