Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Responsible for Interfaces between the facilities department and the campus community, provides customer service and supervises and provides technical direction to service response staff in the Facility Service Department.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Assists in reporting/communicating with client and campus community.
- Receive, review and may approve work requests to be entered into computer work management system.
- Work with service line managers and assistant managers to prepare and communicate estimates of time and materials required to accomplish jobs. Ensure that continuous and closed loop communications take place with all requestors.
- Provide first level assessment of work requests and routes appropriately.
- Communicate backlog reports regularly to Facility Manager.
- Operate and manage a complete computerized database of all work requirements and inputs data, produces reports and schedules.
- Coordinate with all supervisors and keeps Facilities Manager informed of work plans and status of ongoing work.
- Provide feedback to management team coming from the campus community.
- Develop solid financial acumen/cost analysisand office supervisory experience.
- Work with multiple departments in setting up, tracking, and reporting Key Performance Indicators.
- Promote a good working relationship with Residential Life staff and campus community.
- Assist with special event planning and setup.
- Provide graphs and charts from CMMS for Monthly Joint Report (MJR), Quarterly Joint Report (QJR), and Annual Reports.
- Attend company related training programs, as identified, such as FM Academy I and CMMS Training.
- Conduct one-on-one CMMS refresher training on job specific roles annually with staff.
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience