Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Modality Manager provides leadership and direction to create inventory and services to support field facing customers. This position will manage a team of 2 – 10 people that repair and test products while performing technical support. The Modality Manager is responsible for lowering costs while increasing revenue for the overall organization.
- Manages a team of 3 – 10 people.
- Determines staffing requirements, and is involved in the interviewing, hiring, and training of employees.
- Ensures an environment of active inclusion and engagement with all direct reports.
- Responsible for creation and management of repeatable programs that remove cost and increase revenue.
- sponsible for the quality and productivity within their respective modality.
- Manages team to ensure advanced testing and repairs are being performed.
- Directs and coordinates activities related to repairs and repair development.
- Responsible for the modality to stay current with practices and techniques consistent with industry leading performance.
- Responsible for leading operational excellence projects to advance the capability of the organization.
- Works as a SME, leaders or stockholder during engineering projects.
- Performs 2nd tier technical support for internal and external customers.
- Designs and creates quality test protocols used by employees to test parts with quality.
- Coaches and guides employees through the repair and testing process.
- Maintains high standard of parts testing protocols.
- Ensures compliance with quality policies and all ISO registration requirements.
- Improves quality of products and services to show year over year improvement in customer experience.
- Ensure parts are functioning to OEM specifications and cosmetically refurbished.
- Lead quality projects resulting continuous improvement of the quality program.
Growth and Financial
- Respond to key performance indicators to improve productivity and goal achievement and quality improvement, program improvement, and/or efficiency improvement.
- Manages and coordinates organization's activities with the Director of Technical Operations to ensure performance within budget for all aspects of the business.
- Requires superior leadership skills to motivate and engage a highly technical staff.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires understanding and appreciation of quality programs, systems, metrics, and tools.
- Requires an understanding of production management, electronics, computers, mechanics, physics, radiation safety, regulatory requirements, and other associated disciplines related to the medical parts industry.
- Requires a minimum or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent experience.
- Demonstration of leadership skills is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office™ word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs is required.