Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
Responsible for ensuring guests' receive excellent customer service and Front Desk staff are delivering excellent customer service. Required to maintain excellent communication with guests and all other departments, including Tour directors and other staff to ensure excellent customer service standards. Must maintain high attention to detail and accuracy as well as a high-energy dedication to customer service, training, and staff development.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the hotel while maintaining a forward looking perspective Integration of front desk, retail and housekeeping departments into a successful efficient operation
- Supervise up to 12 hourly staff per shift
- Supervise Assistant Front Desk Managers
- Ensure that staff is delivering excellent customer service
- Provide on-going customer service coaching and training to staff
- Responsible for monitoring comment card program
- Successfully respond to, resolve and record guest issues
- Support all staff, as requested
- Communicate with Housekeeping, Bell Staff and F&B to facilitate the highest level of guest service
- Assist Operations Manager in ensuring that staff adheres to policies and procedures
- Assist Operations Manager with any projects or programs relating directly to customer service
- Assist Operations Manager with walks and moves, as required
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Perform all functions of a Front Desk agent as required
- Perform all functions of a Front Desk supervisor as required
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
Status and Scope: Reports to the Operations Manager and General ManagerQualifications:
- Two year degree in business related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Previous hospitality experience in large, high-end resort preferred.
- Previous Front Desk management experience required.
- Computer literacy required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft business applications.
- Previous experience with Springer-Miller Property Management System or like system desired.
- Valid driver's license and ability to operate motor vehicles is preferred
Equipment Used: Computer, SMS system, Micros POS systems, Telephone, Fax Machine, Calculator, Golf Cart, Photocopier/Printers, Laminator, Hand truck, Pull carts
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
Lifting Requirements: MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 25 pounds
- BENDING: FREQUENT
- KEYING/FINGERING: CONSTANT
- HEARING: CONSTANT
- REACHING: FREQUENT
- SEEING: CONSTANT
- SPEAKING: CONSTANT
- STANDING: FREQUENT
- WALKING: FREQUENT
- LIFTING: OCCASIONAL