About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Guest Service Manager, the Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for the work that is carried out within the Guest Services Department. Coordinates Guest Services at the conference center so that staff members and guests experience a positive impression of the facility.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervises Guest Services Support Staff in providing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coverage.
- Coordinates registration functions and transportation for all guests.
- Trains Front Desk/Concierge personnel by utilizing training programs established in conjunction with Aramark, and conference center client.
- Oversees front desk and concierges tasks to ensure world class service is provided in the following areas:
- Check in and check out functions
- Ensures proper execution of Lobby Ambassador Program.
- Guest orientation of the local area and the conference center facilities
- Proper telephone service technique and PBX operation
- Handling of guest mail, messages and special deliveries
- Coordinating reservations for guest transportation
- Full understanding and utilization of the property management system
- Familiarization with night audit function
- Assisting all guests in any way possible including following up on guest concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a limited supply of sundries, restocks as necessary.
- Issuing and monitoring safe deposit boxes
- Opening and closing of support staff cashier banks.
- Design and implement training programs to ensure that all staff are well-versed on daily job functions, safety awareness, and Aramark policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ordering, storing and inventory of all supplies necessary to perform daily operations.
- Communicate closely with all departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Establish, implement, and follow all emergency procedures.
5. Perform any or all other duties as assigned by Guest Services ManagerQualifications:
- Requires a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to providing world-class service to the client, guests, and co-workers.
- A strong knowledge of personal computers is essential.
- Experience in all facets of providing guest services.
- Must be able to lead, motivate, and communicate effectively with others.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Preferably two years in hospitality services or like environment performing like duties as Guest Services or Concierge’s supervisor.
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly speak English.