Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Strategic Accounts Project Analyst will initiate and manage projects in support of the Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) Strategic Accounts. The analyst will support and partner with internal SA stakeholders such as National Account Managers, Key Account Managers and other key field leaders to ensure client requests are met. In addition, the analyst will work with project teams across business units to facilitate the understanding and consistent usage of project management practices, processes, and tools. Maintain the electronic repository of projects and project documentation in the SA database.
- Manage and support multiple Strategic Account Client projects to meet expectations related to schedule (deadlines), scope, issues, risks and quality of work.
- Collaborate directly with internal stakeholders supporting and representing AUS Strategic Account client base
- Identify and communicate solutions to client issues / needs and use project management methods to deliver exceptional client experiences such as Customer facing reporting (invoices, scheduled and ad hoc reporting and analytics)
- Initiate and oversee project teams and communicate deliverables to meet and exceed client expectations within the expected timeline, such as the new/existing client installation process. Manage the project team’s adherence, despite having no formal authority, to those time lines from conception of projects to implementation/delivery.
- Responsible to ensure all contract requirements are implemented for our Strategic Account Clients as well as support the audit process for contract compliance.
- Maintain Strategic Accounts clients database updated with accurate information
- Responsible to create client Business Reviews and review Internal customer reporting (growth opportunities reporting, service trends)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent time management skills focused to meet internal and external client’s deadlines.
- Analytical skills, supported by very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a keen focus on active listening and interpreting client, and functional stakeholder requests/instructions
- Ability to interact with systems to create, maintain adhere to standard operating procedures, client and stakeholder specifications and instructions
- Excellent record-keeping skills for historic reference as needed
- Self-starter who thrives on positive, organized chaos in a fast-past environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, familiarity with Prezi or similar presentation software
- Five to seven years direct experience in managing internal and external client project in a customer service environment is required.
- Project coordination and planning experience required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or technology
- Project Management training and/or certification is a plus.