Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Position Summary: The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of prescheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
- Masonry work included but not limited to, stonework, mixing mortar, brick and stone laying
- Repairs and installs various building fixtures including but not limited to, tile floors, stonework, bricks, ceilings, steps, and walls
- Reads blueprint and/or building plans
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager
- Previous masonry experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends