Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining effective working relationships with Business Unit (BU) client groups at executive level (RVP, VPO, DM) and becoming integrated as part of these executive teams.
- In partnership with BU client groups, designs and direct process improvement to reduce risk and liability and exposure to adverse outcomes (i.e. workers compensation, general liability, food safety, property, environmental, new business risk assessment, large scale project start-up etc).
- Will work in tangent with the Director-Operations Support to facilitate the formation, functioning and sustainability of Sector and BU Executive and Regional Risk Steering teams (i.e., delivery / communication channels).
- Assist with develop and implement safety process materials on an annual basis to drive continuous improvement in LOB safety and risk control performance. Specific focus will be on cultivating culture change and line management ownership/sponsorship.
- Will routinely represent Safety and Risk Control through presentations and communications with senior and location level management to educate, align and build consensus for loss improvement strategies and culture change.
- Works collaboratively with S&RC peer and technical / subject matter expert support teams and select GRM resources, on an as needed basis, to meet client needs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting accident and liability causes and providing viable recommendations for preventing or controlling these issues. Will have responsibility to request deployment of S&RC resources, as necessary, to support BU clients in collaboration with existing S&RC technical and operational support model.
- Will proactively communicate with supported internal clients to help drive improved safety, food safety, and environmental performance. Further, will serve as a “coach” for internal clients to position them as primary sponsors of risk process improvements, which will include scripting of key management messages on a routine basis.
- Responsible for recruiting, assessing, training, and developing themselves, along with other S&RC specialists, as needed.
- Supports Business Unit clients in maintaining compliance with broad group of governmental regulatory agencies (e.g., OSHA, DOT, EPA, USDA, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Masters Degree preferred) and/or 2-10+ year’s professional experience in general business management, environmental health and safety, consulting, process improvement or equivalent.
- Experience in customer services and/or client account management needed.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft software packages and database systems
- Valid Passport and ability to support International events and/or operations if necessary.
Must possess sophisticated communication skills with demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with senior executives.
Individual must be client focused with excellent large group facilitation skills.
Success in this position will require the ability the coach and influence executives to allocate appropriate resources to drive and sustain organizational change and utilize/leverage the portfolio of service offerings within Global Risk Management.
Individual must be able to collaboratively work with available resources to bring optimal solutions to address diverse client needs.
Success in this position will also require the ability to coach, mentor and develop personnel and have excellent listening, strategic process, and tactical implementation skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.