Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Maintain an effective internal control environment that adheres to our Business Conduct Policy for Accurate Books and Reporting as well as our established Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Direct all financial activities in the Market Center such as billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll processing and expense management.
- Manage and complete the entire month end close process to include all General Ledger reconciliations and communications with Corporate Accounting to ensure accurate financial statements.
- Asset management, including hands-on cash, receivables, and inventory management
- Preparing and developing the market center business plan.
- Partnering with the General Manager to develop and execute key strategies and operational objectives
- Data mining for management decision making purposes
- Preparing weekly and monthly financial reports to regional and corporate headquarters, which includes earnings Flash, productivity and accountability analyses, product cost analyses, and telling the story behind the numbers
- Warehouse supervision and facilities support, including reconciliation of periodic inventory counts to perpetual records
- Reviewing and managing all payroll processing, HR paperwork, vacation/time off, workers compensation, STD, LTD, DOT recording keeping and all other aspects of hiring new employees
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting and finance experience
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret business results and technical procedures
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley to ensure an internal control environment is maintained
- Working knowledge of accounting theory and concepts (both analytical and procedural)
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel and an analytical mindset to effectively gather and analyze data to improve the overall business
- The ability to effectively communicate and present information to local and regional management, clients, and employees is required
- Requires management and leadership skills in addition to the ability to prioritize, multitask and influence others without a direct reporting relationship
- Bachelor's Degree