Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Strategic Accounts Contract Review Specialist reviews service agreements for new and renewed business for Strategic Accounts customers. They direct the billing setup through rate management, confirm product mix, validate forecasting has been completed, and work with team leadership, sales professionals, and account management teams to plan the implementations of new business. The Contract Review Specialist is responsible for managing approvals for non-standard terms, reporting financial incentives to our internal finance teams, and identifying locations to be subcontracted. Subcontracted locations require management from this team to: source potential vendors, manage receivables requests, resolve service requests, and negotiating pricing and trade pricing with potential vendors. Their success requires building relationships with Aramark Uniform Services field sales and service team members, subcontracting vendors, as well as regional and national service and sales leadership.
- Completes review of all contract documents submitted to Strategic Accounts for management
- Secures relationships with other uniform and linen providers for subcontracted locations falling outside of the Aramark Uniform Services service area. This can include selection of vendors, management of contract documents, negotiation of pricing if vendor requests deviation from our contracted rates.
- Knowledge and understanding of our proforma profitability and pricing models
- Audit and review Strategic Accounts contracts, agreements, internal and external client correspondences, and ensure action items are completed accurately.
- Delegate contractually obligated reporting and financial incentives and obligations to appropriate departments.
- Act as facilitator and scribe for review meetings and assist in driving completion of action items and project plan updates for communication to our internal partners.
- Conduct client profile maintenance and updates as necessary per Aramark customer contracts and our SOX review process.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong hands-on SalesForce.com administration and/or implementation skills.
- Strong time management and communications skills are required to keep on task and work collaboratively in a team and matrix environment
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when prioritizing requests under tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of accountability and proactive learner.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Salesforce, Excel, & Word,
- Detailed oriented.
- Bachelor's degree Communications/Computer Science.
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- Ability to create/maintain reports/dashboards
- Two to four years of relevant experience.
- Project Management or logistics experience preferred.