About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Assists in the calculation of midmonth, and final flash numbers; help identify variances and research their causes
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Revenue and P&L budgets.
- Maintain monthly detailed post close Balance Sheet analysis.
- Prepare Monthly Commissions Report
- Implement and use Aramark computerized systems such as payroll system, Managers Toolkit, and Microsoft Office
- Review A/P coding of invoices
- Input TJV’s upon request and at month end.
- Assist in the review of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, such as forecast, midmonth, and month end
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Associate or Bachelor degree in business or accounting preferred
- 5 years of experience working in financial field to include reporting, bookkeeping
- Computer skills and proficiency especially in Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Must be very detail oriented