About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Valet Attendant / Driver
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance.
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Valet Service.
- Completes work assignments in a timely manner in accordance with work schedule.
- Uses and maintains equipment properly, including keeping equipment clean.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Assists visitors with directions when requested.
- Always introduces self to patients, families, and visitors.
- Reports potential safety hazards.
- Transports trash to the appropriate disposal area.
- Keeps entrances/work area clear of all debris, including cigarette butts.
- Has the ability to work on his or her own with normal supervision.
- Observes safety precautions at all times.
- Assists in the cleaning of emergency spills observed and upon request.
- In the event of a fire and/or internal disaster, performs all duties assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Able to drive wheelchair accessible vans under 10,000 lbs.
- Over the age of 18.
- Must pass pre-employment motor vehicle record check.
- Able to read/write and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group settings to customers, clients, and others.
- Good Time Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk; push or pull equipment; use arms, legs and back muscles for extended periods of time; use hands and arms; climb, stoop, kneel/crouch, talk/hear.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to exhaust, gasoline, and oil. The employee frequently works with moving vehicles and is exposed to all weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.