Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The HR Operations Manager is responsible for HR Systems Operations and Adjudication within Global Business Services (GBS) providing support to Aramark business units in partnership with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and HR Business Partners.
The HR Operations Manager effectively manages processes and transactions for HR service delivery. In addition, this role works closely with the HR Leadership Team, functional area program owners, and business partners to ensure seamless integration and optimization of HR programs as transition occurs to a more scalable business model.
- Ensure positive candidate and hiring manager experience is maintained thru high quality and efficient service delivery of HR data and adjudication transactions.
- Develop processes that allow the operation to improve productivity and scale according to future demand; champion continuous improvement and quality control efforts to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, accuracy and standardization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Field HR and COEs to assess and support the change management impacts associated with the implementation of new programs or process improvements.
- Manage, execute and refine Aramark’s background check processes to satisfy the needs of internal business partners and/or Aramark’s clients.
- Confirm the screening process is executed in accordance with company practices and is compliant to applicable law and statutory requirements.
- Manage large operations center staff; ensure plans are developed and implemented to drive engagement, development, productivity and retention of staff.
- Model compliance with Aramark’s policies and procedures and support the Company’s mission, values and focus.
- Partner with subject matter experts in various functions in order to manage and deliver on special projects and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field is required.
- 6+ years of experience as an HR professional and a minimum of 3 years management experience.
- HR certification is preferred.
- Proven leadership and experience managing effective relationships and communicating with management at all levels.
- Strong business planning and project management skills required to execute business goals; must possess a balanced perspective on strategic and tactical issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment; manage a high volume of workflow and prioritize tasks according to business needs
- Ability to assess and analyze information and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to manage a wide variety of confidential information on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) skills and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to build influence through logical and convincing decision making
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer (or similar web browsers)