About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are currently seeking a Patient Ambassador - Supervisor to support our patient satisfaction functions relative to support services for the Food Service and Environmental Services Departments. The Patient Ambassador is responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all patient experience activities in collaboration with the management team at their assigned facilities. These support services functions encompass: tray delivery, patient meal preferences, patient education, patient survey processes, and quality assurance as well as patient room cleaning and sanitation.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conducts patient rounding, distributing contact information for each dept. and completes rounding logs
- Ensures patients know the names of the housekeeper and tray passer.
- Conducts spot training for food service and environmental service employees with direct contact to patients
- Conduct and prepare Data Analysis and help prepare action plans based on data collected.
- Provides direct information to supervisor and manager for service recovery.
- Participates in the gridding process.
- Attends department meetings and reports findings.
- May conduct nurse rounding and complete logs sending thank you notes as appropriate.
- Actively participates in Press Ganey tracking, posting of scores for HCAHPs and Press Ganey.
- Completes action item reports and all other necessary reporting dailly sending to all appropriate personnel.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal nutrition care and meal service to patients/residents.
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding. Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Supervises, staffs, trains, conducts applicable rounding and manages the performance of the staff on the patient units.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient population.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must read, write, and understand verbal instructions
- Must complete a sanitation course either before or during first year as a lead
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Maintain emotional control under stress
- Ability to resolve interpersonal situations
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent