Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Management position, responsible for developing and executing transportation solutions. Responsible for managing and providing passenger, asset and material delivery through transportation vehicles.
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure transportation services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial relationship. Deliver and model WEST (Aramark customer service model) as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop transportation services program based on contract specifications. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding operational competency. Provide leadership for tansportation related areas of sales opportunities. Customize trsnsportation programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Provide accurate cost data for each sales proposal. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions.
- Financial Performance - Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes cost controls with regard to labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Utilize food production software (PRIMA Web) to assure compliance with contracts. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Implement and maintain Genernal Manager agenda for labor initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Consistent application of Aramark’s operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in courier, shuttle, patient transport, customer service center and transportation services . Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used.
- Provide leadership, direction and support for transportation supervisors and hourly staff to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures related to transportation.
- Make regular visits to all departments units to ensure the transportation team is performing to protocol and addressing concerns promptly.
- Schedule and make job assignments when and where necessary, as well as maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Requires at least 3-5 years experience and 3 years in a management role (requires 3-5 years experience managing hourly and salaried employees
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience