ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, parks and destinations and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE magazine and one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries.Description:
ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within ARAMARK Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
We are currently seeking a Senior Retail Manager to oversee retail operations at SAP Center.
- Responsible for many of the non-selling aspects of the retail operation that includes the following: inventory management, warehouse management, receiving, ticketing and distribution. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the management of labor and mentoring of selling associates.
- Work with HR department to hire staff, ensure proper staffing for events, staying within payroll budget.
- Ensure development and training of customer service programs and product knowledge.
- Training on point-of-sale registers and inventory scanners. Supervise daily store operations
- Ensure proper procedures for opening and closing the store, including accountability of cash and credit cards, and security requirements.
- Address and resolve any customer issues.
- Verify accountability report of financial transactions, to include sales and transfers of merchandise to and from the stores.
- Periodically check and verify the proper ticketing of merchandise.
- Supervise periodic physical inventories as well as potential count discrepancies.
- Monitor internal and external theft.
- Maintain general standards for display, merchandising, and cleanliness.
- Ensure presentation of merchandise is shown in a coordinated and exciting manner which projects desired concepts, story, or idea.
- Provide technical assistance for minor hardware problems with point-of-sale devices.
- Basic review and analysis of store merchandise
- Maintain daily replenishment for event and non-event days.
- Maintain proper placement of merchandise throughout the store.
- Monitor best and worst selling items.
- Communicate suggested stock levels.
- Projecting and maintaining financial workbooks on a weekly basis.
- Reporting Daily sales information to the accounting department.
- Product Buying
- Reconcile consigned events
- Candidates must possess retail management experience that includes inventory management and staffing.
- Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office and DOS based systems.
- All applicants must be able to work a flexible, event based schedule that includes evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Candidates must be willing to travel on occasion for special event and trade shows.