Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Facilities Project Manager will provide subject matter expertise, experience and direction to a large fast-paced school district in maintenance/engineering and custodial services.
- Proactively supports a large school district
- Maintain good relationships with RVP, VPO, DM’s and Facilities Operations Managers
- Work with a team of Aramark Operations Support and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Vendor experts in transitioning existing Facilities CMMS systems on a new Leading Edge Computerized Maintenance Management System platform
- Assume full responsibility for all program functions consistent with the objectives, financial parameters, and technical needs required.
- Drive improved operating effectiveness and efficiency with standardized programs, tools, and processes.
- May train managers to lead and deliver systems and process training.
- Effectively lead the region/district through new programs.
- Assist District Manager in providing performance metrics to demonstrate value to our customer.
- Proactively identify best practices for development within the region/district.
- Serve as a strong support resource and mentor/coach for the region/district with customers, engineers and managers.
- Mentor managers and encourage them to take on other roles of greater responsibility.
- Prepare procedures, flow charts and reports in support of the CMMS.
- Provide technical guidance for the CMMS. Make recommendations about the types and amount of data collected. Perform quality control/quality assurance of the data collected.
- Provide technical training to field personnel in the operation, configuration, diagnostics, and troubleshooting of CMMS systems.
- Perform site assessments, facility surveys to provide saving opportunities and make recommendations.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for systems and supporting business processes.
- Assist with generating standard key performance indicator (KPI) reports to management that reflect equipment maintenance status, labor and asset utilization.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration and management preferred.
- Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years professional facilities experience, proven knowledge of maintenance and operations business, management and leadership skills.
- Must have worked with and understand all aspects of the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Applicant demonstrates strong oral, written, computer, and technical communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Knowledge of project financial monitoring/tracking /reporting
- Has held other positions in our market (account manager, support role, etc.).
- Has established and can demonstrate self as a credible leader.
- Possess a natural sales ability.
- Certified Plant Maintenance Manager (CPMM) preferred
- Professionally affiliated and active with industry organizations such as: AFE,APPA, ISSA, BOMA is preferred
Necessary Abilities and Skills
- Establish themselves as knowledgeable and a key player to the team and the customer.
- Already established themselves as credible to our internal team.
- Ability to lead and develop the team and ensure accountabilities and clarity of priorities.
- Strong presenter, ability to do public speaking and convey the message in a clear manner.
- Skill and capacity to train others.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software packages such as Microsoft Office, accounting software and other Computerized Maintenance Management Systems data base utilities.
- Must be or will become certified in Aramark Custodial, Operations, and Maintenance Certification Programs.
- Extensive knowledge of project financial monitoring/tracking/reporting.
- Ability to assess/allocate personnel staffing needs across a variety of project types.
- Ability to lead the district in the absence of the DM.