Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
All Restaurant Positions Responsibilities:
• Know your schedule, arrive at work on time, with a positive attitude, and in proper uniform (clean and pressed).
• Stay off your cell phone unless you are using it for work, have prior approval from management, or are on your 30 minute meal break.
• Know table numbers and seat numbers
• Know both the food menu and the beverage menu for your location as well as the current specials
• Properly badge in and out and take meal breaks.
• TEAMWORK! Be flexible every day and ensure you are working with other staff members to achieve guest satisfaction and operational success.
• Assist other staff members with a positive attitude when you are not busy or when asked to help by management / supervisors.
• Ensure 100% guest satisfaction
• Know Aramark and Health Code standards and ensure that they are being followed.
Food Runner/Expo Position Detailed:
• Assisting the culinary department traying up food and delivering food to proper tables
• Ensuring positive and thorough communication between front of house and back of house
• Daily sidework including preparing sauces and condiments, setting up and breaking down the expo line, and stocking stations
• Communicating menu item or product outages/shortages to staff members and management
• Ensuring paperwork is completed properly on a daily basis
• Properly communicating guest needs to appropriate server if it is something that you cannot get yourself
Minimum Age: 16 years
Food service experience preferred, will train if necessary
Ability to carry and balance trays weighing up to 30 pounds
Ability to hear the guests requests for products
Must be able to multi-task and problem solve
Must be able to work efficiently and maintain a sense of urgency
Hours of Employment
Game Day Schedules – Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Average Shift – 5-8 hours