Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
All Restaurant Positions Responsibilities:
• Know your schedule, arrive at work on time, with a positive attitude, and in proper uniform (clean and pressed).
• Stay off your cell phone unless you are using it for work, have prior approval from management, or are on your 30 minute meal break.
• Know table numbers and seat numbers
• Know both the food menu and the beverage menu for your location as well as the current specials
• Properly badge in and out and take meal breaks.
• TEAMWORK! Be flexible every day and ensure you are working with other staff members to achieve guest satisfaction and operational success.
• Assist other staff members with a positive attitude when you are not busy or when asked to help by management / supervisors.
• Ensure 100% guest satisfaction
• Know Aramark and Health Code standards and ensure that they are being followed.
Lower Press Attendant Position Detailed:
• Maintaining the standards of operation as required by management
• Fully set and breakdown two buffet dining areas for every event, setting appropriate utensils, etc.
• Utilize equipment correctly
• Interaction with both Rockies Management and Members of the Press
• Keeping areas organized, clean, and neat
• Letting Supervisor know, in advance, of product and disposable needs
Hours of Employment
Game Day Schedules – Days, Evening, Weekends & Holidays
Average Shift – 8-11 hours
Compensation starts at $11.50 per hour.