Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Responsible for learning the Facilities Management business through a series of objectives, projects, learning events, exposure, and assignments. Purpose is to understand the engineering, maintenance, custodial, and grounds services business segments. Conducts research on the market and competitive landscape.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Provide support and assistance to identify and report market trends, potential new technologies, leading edge practices, database and systems that increase market differential.
- Assist and development of databases to manage, evaluate and forecast facilities talent and or programs.
- Perform tasks in maintenance, custodial, and grounds services while using the Facilities Program Audit to learn the practices of upgrading, updating, and enhancing best practices in FM.
- Review work orders and project specifications and estimates material and labor to complete the project.
- Assist in coordinating the activities of employees in service areas to ensure the effective and efficient utilization of staff, materials, and equipment.
- Perform an asset inventory of a building, enter data into the CMMS, and creates PM’s
- Tour and inspect the facility to ensure total quality management requirements in maintenance, custodial and grounds operations.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA/EPA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Obtain technical skills and knowledge of equipment related to maintenance, custodial, energy and grounds/landscaping operations.
- Utilize CMMS while ensuring data is accurate, and that closed loop communications is taking place with all requestors.
- Take lead in communicating with operation managers and or clients.
- Delivers a training program on some aspect of facilities management functions.
- Keeps management informed of new trends, developments and regulations within the field of FM.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in appropriate field with 3-5 years of technical experience in the appropriate facilities services environment is required. Must have an ability to manage multiple projects and or assignments in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services.