Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Position Summary: The Courtesy Shuttle Driver – non CDL role includes transporting guests and staff from points between properties and predetermined designated stops in a safe and courteous manner. Courtesy Shuttle Driver – non CDL are the first and last level of interaction between the customer and the company and will operate non-CDL sprinter vehicles.
• Safely assist guests embarking and disembarking shuttle vehicle
• Assist guests with questions about property/area and provide them with logistical advice
• Work with expeditor and other drivers to ensure proper coverage and communicate current guest flow with one another
• Follow all posted signs on ARAMARK properties as well as public roads
• Efficiently utilize down time by fueling, cleaning, etc.
• Learn and memorize courtesy transportation schedules
• Effectively communicate with guests, employees, and vendors to ensure all guests receive prompt, courteous service
• Diplomatically handle guest complaints
• Fill out DVIR’s accurately on a daily basis
• Ability to work under erratic deadlines and with changing priorities
• Complete required reports (i.e. rider tracking) correctly and in a timely manner
• Practice proper fueling/bus wash procedures
• Follow attendance, lunch break, and time clock procedures
• Ability to work a varied schedule
• Understand department policies regarding emergency procedures, radio protocol, and accident procedures
• Report to work in proper uniform and grooming standards
• Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
• Go the extra mile/follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
• Ability to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner
• Other duties as assigned
Status and Scope:
• Marina Services Workers report to Marina Supervisor / Manager
• Marina Services Workers must be comfortable working in fast pace
• Marina Services Workers must be comfortable being on their feet all day, carrying and lifting up to 30 pounds
MODERATE - Lifting objects in excess of 30 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing 30 pounds or more.