Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Position Summary: The Bakery Production Worker rotates throughout several tasks in a bakery production environment including filling, wrapping, and packaging product while adhering to food safety and quality procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates and monitors continuous production line
- Rotates among duties including the filler machine, wrapper machine, packing boxes, stacking boxes, etc.
- Visually inspects product for quality and quantity
- Reports all equipment issues to the supervisor or manager in a timely manner
- Understands and complies with all safety procedures that apply to daily operations
- Maintains a safe and clean environment by adhering to safety policy and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Previous experience in a bakery production or related role preferred
- Proven knowledge of bakery production methods and standards and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Requires repetitive motion with hands and arms
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, and twisting
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.