Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Position Summary: Lead – Cleaning Service Workers oversee the Marina outdoor operations; supporting and training the Cleaning Service Workers. They assign the day’s work tasks to the Cleaning Service Workers; ensure all preparations have been completed in advance for the day ahead, ensuring all Cleaning Service Workers are on task in order to achieve the highest cleanliness standards to ensure customer satisfaction. Lead – Cleaning Service Workers are expected to serve as an example for the Cleaning Service Workers to aspire to; continually going above and beyond, exceeding expectations. Furthermore, they must be able to maintain a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere even in the absence of management.
• Hold pre-shift meetings to ensure that the Marina dock team are aware of the day’s tasks, boat tours, visiting VIPs, FOCUS & Safety of the day and any other miscellaneous information to ensure successful operations
• Train Cleaning Service Workers on all aspects of the role: this includes training Cleaning Service Workers on boat cleaning duties; developing their attention to detail focus
• Must ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere throughout the Marina at all times
• Ensure job stations are managed and kept clean and organized
• Ensure all Cleaning Service Workers complete duties and assignments accurately while maintaining smooth operations
• Verify all fire equipment is maintained properly
• Lead – Cleaning Service Workers may be required to complete monthly safety inspections, complete electrical readings and file incident and injury reports on an ongoing basis
• Exceptional customer service skills are needed when encountering guests to ensure a good positive representation of Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas is demonstrated at all times
• Ensure everything operates smoothly in manager’s absence and that all customer relations issues are handled effectively
• Verify all work stations are secure and clean at close of shift
• Lead – Cleaning Service Workers may be required to assist management in scheduling all Marina employees in accordance with labor budgets and assigning work tasks to the Cleaning Service Workers
• Lead – Cleaning Service Workers may be required to coordinate, correct, track and submit payroll for the Boat Rental department; ensuring accuracy, proper transfer of labor and timely weekly reporting
• Must be flexible – willing to work a rotational schedule with rotational days off that may include weekends and holidays
• Must be well groomed and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
• Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
• Report to work on time and in complete uniform
• Other duties as assigned
Status and Scope:
• Lead – Cleaning Service Workers report to the Marina Manager
• Lead – Cleaning Service Workers must be able to support and oversee the Marina team to ensure the highest levels of cleaning and customer service are adhered to; that all tasks are completed, ensuring smooth operations
• Lead – Cleaning Service Workers should have excellent communication and public relations skills
• Lead –Cleaning Service Workers need to be comfortable working outdoors as they may encounter desert animals, which includes but is not limited to: mice, jack rabbits, snakes, bats etc…
• Lead - Cleaning Service Workers cannot be prone to motion sickness as they may spend hours at a time on boats
• Lead - Cleaning Service Workers must be comfortable being on their feet all day
• Lead- Cleaning Service Workers must be comfortable working long days in extreme heat.
Status and Scope:
Water Pumping tanks, Photocopier, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand Truck, Printer, Telephone, Computer, Pallet Jack, Ladder, and Calculator
Travel Requirements: Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
Heavy - Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds