Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
• Maintain the integrity of the traditional seat vendor at Fenway Park by enthusiastically selling programs, novelties, and apparel throughout the stands of Fenway Park.
• Sets up and organizes merchandise according to standards set by Retail General Manager and Retail Operations Manager to start selling once the game starts on a game day.
• Manages all cash transactions throughout the course of the event.
• Each Retail Vendor is responsible for his/her own money bag.
• Counts and verifies distributions at the retail warehouse during the course of the event.
• Must sell merchandise from the beginning of the game until the bottom of the 7th inning of the game. (Postseason and/or any special events require the Vendor to sell during the end of the game or at the Retail Managers discretion).
• Sells a variety of novelties and apparel with a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and knowledge of the product.
• Physical activity and endurance are a part of this position. Must be able to move quickly up and down stadium stairs while carrying merchandise.
• Must have prior cash handling experience.
• Must have ability to perform arithmetic quickly.
• Must be able to carry 20 lbs. of product through the concourse and stands.