About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Direct Sales Executive in Dallas, TX.
The Direct Sales Executive is responsible for achieving an assigned New Business Sales Quota, driving new business both independently (cold calling or warm lead follow-up) and in partnership with the AUS field. This individual represents Aramark Direct Sales in all facets of the business relationship with both internal (market center) and external customers. New business is defined by: companies who have never ordered from Aramark or former Aramark customers who have not purchased from Aramark in 24+ months.
- Hunts for new business in collaboration with the market center sales and service teams to identify and acquire new business opportunities. Travels consistently to Market Centers within their region to develop relationships and sales strategies with sales and service teams in the field and to visit Aramark customers
- Share fresh direct sale message every week in regional/market center GM/Sales calls
- Provide ongoing education to market center sales and service teams on all direct sale products/services
- Develop sales tools that will make it easier for the sales and service teams to promote Direct Sales
- Communicates process and procedural needs and improvements to sales and service teams
- Follow up on Aramark Direct Sales leads in Sales Force from the Account Executives
- Formulates and implements account strategies to win new customer business or reactivate inactive customers
- Subscribe and prospect to business journals in major metropolitan territories in the assigned region
- Using a value-based sales approach, deliver a complete product and service solution to prospects that secures margins appropriate to the level of service provided
- Obtain competitive intelligence that will ensure quotes delivered are appropriate for each prospect.
- Participate in regional tradeshow(s) and ensure positive return is achieved by managing event and delivering projected revenue by executing an effective post-show prospecting campaign
- Call out on former ADS customers and trade associations using SFA and/or call lists provided by the ADS marketing team
- Cold call on SIC-based, product-focused, AUS rental new/lost customer prospect lists provided on a recurring basis in SFA and/or ADS marketing
- Performs sales presentations to close new business opportunities
- Demonstrates product expertise for AUS employees and customers
- Ensures smooth and positive transition of new accounts post first-sale to Key Account Manager
- Maintains a 30-60-90 day pipeline in SFA that is required to achieve assigned sales quota
- Must be open and willing to travel up to 35%
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
This position reports to the Director of Sales.Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
A High School Diploma.
Five to seven years of corporate sales experience to medium-to-large size companies is preferred and required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong consultative, B to B relationship selling skills are required
- Sales experience and a proven track record in acquiring new business over the phone and in person
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are required
- Ability to work well with other departments as well as an outside field sales force
- Basic computer skills, including Windows-based applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Ability to travel 25% - 35% of the time is required