About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Marina Services Custodial Worker ensures a clean and comfortable environment for our guests. The Marina Services Custodial Worker is flexible, able to work well with teammates, comfortable working outside in extreme heat conditions, and committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and safety.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Maintain all assigned ancillary areas and department areas in a clean neat and sanitary manner.
- Maintains all assigned ancillary areas, department areas, and corridors with the correct preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy as requested.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Inspects and utilizes judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Demonstrated efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Thoroughly mops and vacuums floors in accordance with established guidelines.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are properly labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans offices, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, and other areas.
- Performs all other related duties.
Status and Scope:
- Marina Services Workers report to Marina Supervisor / Manager
- Marina Services Workers must be comfortable working in extreme heat and crowded areas
- Marina Services Workers must be comfortable being on their feet all day, carrying and lifting up to 30 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Equipment Used: Golf Cart, Hand Truck,
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
Lifting Requirements: MODERATE - Lifting objects in excess of 30 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing 30 pounds or more.