Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Healthcare is seeking candidates for a Food Service Manager of Production at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA. This is a management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages the production systems for dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Manage Food Production systems and operations for 3 points of service in a healthcare facility.
- Manages scheduling, some purchasing, food cost analytics, food safety, sanitation and quality assurance compliance.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates food production activities in order to deliver a finished product to the customer.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food service experience for customers.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience in management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Food Service Management experience required.
- Strong computer skills are essential in this role.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills required.
- ServSafe Certification and Culinary experience or knowledge a plus.