Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Associate Finance Manager is a multi-faceted role that supports the functions of Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, DOT Compliance, Legal, Labor Relations, and other ARS Corporate department. The role is responsible for various administrative duties and ad-hoc projects which must take place at each ARS market center location.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees to insure functional duties are performed in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Assist in training of new office team members.
- Coordinate necessary schedules for rotating duties.
- Coordinate and lead special projects.
- Based on extensive knowledge and experience, provide guidance to other employees to solve problems, answer questions, and research issues that may arise within the administrative function.
- Recommend methods to improve operation processes, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Serve as a resource for other departments on matters pertaining to functional area.
- Support the processing of weekly payroll including but not limited to the tracking of time and attendance, reporting commissions, and other related payroll in accordance with company policy and our on-site collective bargaining agreement(s).
- Post all notices from regional management and HR with regard to Company Policy, Payroll, HR, Benefits and Compliance Practices.
- Review and maintain the time and attendance system.
- Implement new administrative procedures and forms as directed by HR management and Finance. Maintain existing employee Personnel files, DOT, OSHA, and other HR compliant recordkeeping as directed by Finance or Human Resources.
- Support the on boarding of new hires.
- Review, support and maintain the Management Reports including, but not limited to, the Gain & Loss report in Field management Reporting, monthly inventory, and the monthly API review. Further support the business process around accurate inventory counts, safety and API reviews.
- Support the weekly input of manual data required for the Key Performance Measures (KPM).
- Support the daily office functions by ordering supplies, business cards, processing incoming and outgoing mail, ordering computer for new employees and attending to the front desk.
- Assist the Fleet function within the MC by managing the essential Fleet processes such as vehicle accident reporting, fuel cards and driver alert notices.
- Assist Finance Manager with financial projections and monthly close process.
- Support Accounts Receivable (A/R) function within the Market Center (MC) by ensuring checks and Route Cash processed daily and support any necessary Special Billing in order to expedite or support our collection efforts.
- Support management reporting within the MC by providing reports to the management team.
A comprehensive, standardized list of Sr. Administrative Coordinator duties will be supplied by the local Market Center Finance Supervisor/manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years of work experience preferred.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.