About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for serving quality food and beverage in a timely and courteous manner to each customer.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Follow all recipe cards.
- Follow all ServSafe procedures.
- Prepare concession stand for an event by stocking product (cups, napkins, etc.) in convenient and accessible locations including condiment carts.
- Greet every guest with a warm and sincere smile and greeting.
- Must be comfortable with upselling.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
- Prepare food in stand according to specified cooking projections.
- Keep containers and counters clean and free of crumbs and spills at all times.
- May be asked to assist with beginning inventory levels prior to events; may be required to count ending inventory levels before end of shift.
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is maintained in all Concession stands
- Complete assignments daily
- Monitor cleaning materials & inform supervisor when more is to be ordered
- Is aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Completing all other tasks as assigned by managemen
- The successful candidate for this role will have
- Previous experience in a cleaning environment
- The ability to adhere to standards and procedures
- Health and Safety experience
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- A background check is required for this position
High School Diploma or equivalent
TIPS certification in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees.
Prior experience in similar facility or operation a plus.
Strong organizational and communication skills