Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Manages the selection of architects/engineers, contractors and other professionals on behalf of the Client via both Request for Proposal (RFP) and sole source selection.
- Acts as liaison with design consultants, contractors and the Client to ensure each project is being implemented to the satisfaction of the Client.
- Interfaces with client facility users to evaluate facility needs and develop capital improvement project scope of work.
- Monitors capital construction budgets for design and construction services performed by consultants and contractors.
- Provides timely response to the Client’s requests for assistance with emergent facility needs including identified building code violations.
- Reviews and approves purchase orders, contract change orders and contactor invoices on behalf of the Client and maintains records of approval and updates project budgets accordingly.
- Makes regular observations regarding the condition of the Client’s facilities and infrastructure and recommends work orders and/or initiates improvement projects with the Client’s approval to ensure that buildings and capital assets remain in a state of good repair.
- Administers professional consultant contracts providing oversight on behalf of the Client.
- Administers construction and/or vendor contracts providing oversight on behalf of the Client.
- Works with the Client and end users to transition projects from the construction to facility operations.
- Advises and assists clients as required with small projects related to facility maintenance, repair and systems replacement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related curriculum.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of relevant technical experience as Facility Manager, Project Engineer, Planner/Scheduler Maintenance Supervisor, or similar role
- Knowledge of integrated facility operations, automated technologies and systems maintenance in engineering/research environment, with significant responsibility for customer relations.
- Experience and proficiency with project management and scheduling solutions in large scale, technical operations and all aspects of planning, staffing, scheduling and cost estimating.
- Administrative experience related to project management, including safety cost tracking, progress monitoring, reporting and corrective action planning