About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Bussers are responsible for assisting in serving food and beverages in accordance with Aramark and client standards.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. Also responsible for assisting in serving food and beverages in accordance Aramark Fenway and Boston Red Sox standards.
Perform all opening, running, and closing duties as designated by management.
Know and demonstrate all Standards of Service, Steps of Service, Wine Service and Knowledge, Table and Service Etiquette.
Demonstrate a complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus.
Assist all staff, particularly Servers, in their designated responsibilities to ensure complete guest satisfaction and efficient operation.
Assure that work area is clean and all food/beverage is handled in compliance with the local health code.
Notify management of any customer issues.
Attend to all special needs and requests of all guests. Uphold Aramark’s “Serves You Right” policies and procedures.
Complete any other tasks as assigned by Aramark management
- Must have TEAM certification or be able to obtain TEAM certification during the probationary period.
- Will spend majority of time walking, lifting, bending, stooping, pushing and carrying. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Prior Back Waiter/Busser experience preferred, with a strong focus on Customer Service in an upscale dining environment.
- Must be able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment, and be a self-motivator.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends